We understand that as parents, it is imperative to have an idea of how your child will be spending their time and how this will be beneficial to their development. Our schedule focuses on physical activity and balancing a variety of group activities and free play time. In this, we aim to provide a plan that has a certain sense of structure but is also flexible so that activities don’t become routine.
A typical day will go as follows:
- 7:00 AM: Children arrive, there will be free play and the morning snack.
- 8:00 AM: There will either be an interactive puzzle, group art activity or individual playtime.
- 8:30 AM: There will be an interactive group activity, free play or an art activity
- 9:30 AM: It will be morning snack time.
- 10:00 AM: The children will be taken outside to the yard or to the park for play. If the weather is not ideal, then a physical activity such as a passing ball game or dance party will be held indoors.
- 12:00 PM: The children will be brought back inside for lunchtime
- 12:30 PM: Story time or interactive group activity
- 1:00 PM: It will be rest/nap time.
- 3:00 PM: Afternoon snack time
- 3:30 PM: Outdoor play or physically active indoor play
- 4:30 PM: Free play
- 6:00 PM: Centre Close